The scientific committee would like to encourage authors to submit their abstracts!
Abstract deadline: Monday 16 September 2019
Guidelines for preparation and submission of abstracts:
1. Abstracts may be submitted via internet only. Abstracts submitted via e-mail will not be accepted.
2. All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
3. Please structure your abstract using the following headings:
Discussion / Conclusion
4. The abstract text may not be longer than 500 words. Tables, charts and other graphics are permitted and must be in JPG or GIF format and of high resolution – a separate upload button is provided (max. 2 graphics per abstract)
5. After having submitted your abstract, you will immediately receive a confirmation by e-mail. If you wish to submit other abstracts later, you may use your personal access codes. Should you wish to make corrections to an abstract already submitted, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive a confirmation by e-mail please contact the congress secretariat Congress Care.
6. Abstracts will be reviewed by at least 2 members of the Scientific Committee.
7. If an abstract is accepted, the presenting author must attend the congress and present it in person.
8. The abstract submission deadline is at 16 September 2019.
All accepted abstracts will be published in an abstract book that will be printed and distributed among the participants.
Abstracts can be submitted for the following topics:
– Chemo therapy
– Clinical cases
– Immuno therapy
– Locoregionally advanced head and neck cancer
– Radiation therapy
– Recurrent and / or metastatic head and neck cancer
– Surgical treatments in head and neck cancer
– Targeted therapy
– Translational research
– Virus-Induced Head and Neck Tumors
If you have difficulties in submitting your abstracts or if you need any further information, please contact the conference secretariat via e-mail email@example.com.